Gospel Community Pastor
The Pastor of Gospel Communities will be responsible for leading, training, and equipping Living Hope’s groups to function as family on mission. The Gospel Community Pastor will oversee the strategy and organization of Living Hope’s Gospel Communities and lead the church to transition from Small Groups to this model of ministry.
A bachelor’s degree is required. Seminary or theological training is preferred.
The following describes many of the characteristics of the ideal candidate for Gospel Community Pastor:
• A strong conviction in the truth of the gospel to transform all of life.
• A commitment to the theological convictions and ministry values of Living Hope.
• A love for being a part of a pastoral team and working in plurality.
• An ability to simultaneously lead and work as a team player.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience and comfort speaking to large groups.
• A passion for identifying, attracting and recruiting new leaders.
• Experience in empowering people and leading teams of staff and volunteers.
• A love for the ministry context of Living Hope and a desire to see the gospel progress there.
• An aptitude to administer and organize budgets, events and ministry communications.
For more information or to submit a resume, contact email@example.com