Children’s Ministry Director
The Children’s Ministry Director will be responsible for all ministry and programming for children at Living Hope from Kindergarten to 5th grade. The Children’s Ministry Director will lead and direct the children’s ministry to embody Living Hope’s core values of gospel, community, and mission.
A bachelor’s degree in Education or Children’s Ministry is preferred.
The following describes many of the characteristics of the ideal candidate for Children’s Ministry Director:
• A strong conviction in the truth of the gospel to transform all of life.
• A commitment to the theological convictions and ministry values of Living Hope.
• A love for being a part of a pastoral team and working in plurality.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience and comfort speaking to large groups.
• A passion for identifying, attracting and recruiting new leaders.
• Experience in empowering people and leading teams of staff and volunteers.
• An ability to demonstrate the fruit of the Spirit when leading children.
• The flexibility to effectively work with a wide variety of people and groups: pastoral staff, volunteer workers, parents, and children.
• A desire to share the gospel with children and see them grow in faith in Christ.
• An aptitude to administer and organize budgets, events and ministry communications.
For more information or to submit a resume, contact firstname.lastname@example.org